[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2012 - PostgreSQL Devroom: Call for Speakers

Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum adsmail at wars-nicht.de
Sun Nov 20 23:54:45 CET 2011

Hi all,

FOSDEM 2012 - PostgreSQL Devroom: Call for Speakers

The PostgreSQL project will have a Devroom at FOSDEM 2012, which takes
place on February 4-5 in Brussels, Belgium. The Devroom will mainly
cover topics for PostgreSQL users, developers and contributors. For more
information about the event itself, please see the website at
http://www.fosdem.org/2012/ .

We are now accepting proposals for talks. Please note that we only
accept talks in English.

Each session will last 45 minutes (including discussion), and may be on
any topic related to PostgreSQL. Suggested topic areas include:

* Developing applications for PostgreSQL
* Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
* Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments
* PostgreSQL tools and utilities
* PostgreSQL hacking
* Community & user groups
* Tuning the server
* Migrating from other systems
* Scaling/replication
* Benchmarking & hardware
* PostgreSQL related products

Of course, we're happy to receive proposals for talks on other
PostgreSQL related topics as well.

Please use our conference website to submit your proposal:

https://www.postgresql.eu/events/callforpapers/fosdem2012/

The deadline for submissions is December 20th, 2011. The schedule will
be published and speakers will be informed by the end of the year.

Please also note my email about hotel reservation:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgeu-general/2011-11/msg00000.php

--
				Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group