[FOSDEM] Mono Developer Room at FOSDEM 2012: CFP

Ruben Vermeersch ruben at savanne.be
Thu Nov 24 19:28:52 CET 2011

Great news! There will be a third edition of the Mono devroom @ FOSDEM. The event will take place on Feb 4 and Feb 5. We have the devroom the entire afternoon, for 6 hours (from 13:00 till 19:00). As I am not planning to fill up all that stage time on my own, we need your talks and presentations to make this day extra interesting.

Talks on any topic are fine, as long as it's related to Mono and open-source. These do not need to be life-changing project announcements either: deeply technical things or pet projects that will make us all giggle with hacker joy are just as desired.

Please send your talk proposals using this form: http://bit.ly/vK2WC6

You have until Dec 31 to send in talks. A final schedule will be made available on Jan 10.

Not that we get more talks than we can schedule each year, so we'll unfortunately have to make a selection.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.
Ruben