[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2012 Call for Devrooms

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Tue Sep 27 22:23:37 CEST 2011

Dear Pascal,

In 2003, a large auditorium, the Lameere, has been devoted to
education during a full half-day as we can see in
http://archive.fosdem.org/2003/index/schedule.html. As far as I
remember, the room was full, showing that many developpers are
concerned by education.

I know and remember that Bruno Coudoin, the main developper of
gcompris, talked this day.

I think that such an theme could well be really appealing again this year.

I am willing, as I am in contact with many educators, to advertize
such a theme and help coordinating it.

Best regards,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux, dr. sc  - gsm : 0496 24 55 01