[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2012 Call for Devrooms

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Sep 27 22:31:19 CEST 2011

On 27 Sep 2011, at 22:23, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
> Dear Pascal,

There are nearly 600 people subscribed to fosdem@, not all of them
are called "Pascal".  I'm not, for example.

I just discovered that the mailinglist is misconfigured to mangle
reply-to, so this was probably an honest mistake.  I will fix the
misconfiguration.

> In 2003, a large auditorium, the Lameere, has been devoted to
> education during a full half-day as we can see in
> http://archive.fosdem.org/2003/index/schedule.html. As far as I
> remember, the room was full, showing that many developpers are
> concerned by education.
>
> I know and remember that Bruno Coudoin, the main developper of
> gcompris, talked this day.
>
> I think that such an theme could well be really appealing again this year.
>
> I am willing, as I am in contact with many educators, to advertize
> such a theme and help coordinating it.

Very good.  Please follow the instructions on the webpage Pascal posted
in his original message then.  If the programme committee agrees with
your proposal, a devroom will happen.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps