[FOSDEM] Conflict with LCA [was Re: Dates for FOSDEM 2013: 2 & 3 February]

Tom Marble tmarble at info9.net
Mon Aug 13 17:32:43 CEST 2012

On 08/07/2012 10:44 AM, Philip Paeps wrote:
> All, we have recently agreed with our venue that FOSDEM 2013 will take place
> on Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 February 2013.  It is safe to assume that there
> will also be a beer event as usual, on Friday 1 February 2013.
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

There is a small community of people would are hoping to attend
both Linux Conf Australia (LCA) [0] and FOSDEM next year.

I fully appreciate how complex it is to select dates and
organize FOSDEM (thank you for such an awesome conference)!

Are the dates with ULB "written in stone"?

Respectfully,

--Tom

[0] https://lca2013.linux.org.au/