[FOSDEM] ULB parking lot

Geert Uytterhoeven geert at linux-m68k.org
Sat Feb 4 21:07:36 CET 2012

It's winter, there's lots of snow. Sometimes it's difficult to see the
white lines on
the road.

Please realize that each "block" on the parking lot is supposed to provide space
for 3 (three) cars. I know the parking spaces are small, but unless
you're driving a
big SUV (which is allowed only if you fill it completely with
"FOSDEM-gangers" :-),
3 cars should fit.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation ... and CU again tomorrow!

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds