[FOSDEM] Small run of "other size" t-shirts

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Feb 7 16:14:56 CET 2012

Like last year, I'm going to try to do a small run of t-shirts in "other
sizes" for people who consistently fail to get a t-shirt at the conference
because their body does not fit in one of the sizes we can conveniently
source in bulk.

Note that I can't promise anything.  Printing small numbers of t-shirts is
very resource intensive.  I can only ask our printer nicely and they will
see what they can do for us because they like us.

If you're interested in a FOSDEM t-shirt in a size that wasn't available,
please drop me an email off-list.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps