[FOSDEM] osdem.org website archive

Frank Gevaerts frank at gevaerts.be
Wed Feb 8 13:33:23 CET 2012

Hi,

I spent some time "rescuing" the old osdem (2001) website from
archive.org. All internal links are relative, so it should be
straightforward to put it in the archive section of fosdem.org.

There are still some incorrect links in /comm.html (the original
announcement), mainly because I'm not sure what they should point to.
There are also some mailto: links that might or might not be
appropriate.

I'm attaching the current set of files.

Frank