[FOSDEM] First videos soon to be available

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:03:02 CET 2012

Hi Wouter,

On 13 February 2012 19:59, Wouter Verhelst <w at uter.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've started uploading the first videos recorded at FOSDEM for the main
> tracks, lightning talks, and cross-distribution devroom.
>
> Please note that not all videos are available yet, and that they need to
> be synced to our mirror network first before you'll be able to watch
> them.

What's the status on the video uploads? It seems many (most?) of the
main track talks are up, but the FreedomBox one is not yet (it was the
closing keynote in janson). Just checking it's still on its way :)

Many thanks for your (and everyone's) work on these videos, they're a
great resource.

Regards,
Matthew