[FOSDEM] Proposition of presentation

claire corgnou clarista.mozilla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:11:42 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm Clarista, a member of the Mozilla's community, and the author of
www.bonjourmozilla.com .

I'd like to propose you a presentation I could do during the Fosdem: a
presentation about FLOSS and Average Jane or Joe = why we need to reach the
whole public, to explain the FLOSS 'philosophy... Because people don't know
the ideal that is behind FLOSS. And because "normal" people can do a lot of
things to help to spread FLOSS. So I'd like also to give some ideas of easy
contributions towards the public.

Do you think it would be possible to do this presentation?

Maybe I can have a while in the Mozilla's room, but I wonder if it doesn't
go further than Mozilla, since it concerns FLOSS in general.

Best regards,

Clarista