[FOSDEM] First time attendee

Samantha Kosko samantha at 10gen.com
Fri Jan 13 22:34:27 CET 2012

All:

Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies
plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees.  We have been
selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on
what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand.

We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to
make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can.  If anyone has any
information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful!

--
Samantha Kosko
Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company