[FOSDEM] First time attendee

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 19 23:25:50 CET 2012

On 19 Jan 2012, at 22:53, Samantha Kosko wrote:
> Anyone have a shipment addresss?

FOSDEM does not have a shipping address except for some very special purposes.

In particular: please do _not_ ship anything to ULB addressed to FOSDEM.  It will
cause ULB to make nasty phone calls to us, which will make us grumpy (or in my
case: even more grumpy).  We can also guarantee that your shipment will get lost,
destroyed or sent back at your expense.  We are 'guests' at ULB, we don't live
there and they don't work for us.

If you want to display stuff at FOSDEM you'll have to bring it yourself, or
convince us that your purpose is very special indeed.  Just getting our stuff
to the venue is already a nightmare.

Thank you.

 - Philip

--