[FOSDEM] Mobile data at FOSDEM

Wouter Simons wouter.simons at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 26 15:31:05 CET 2012

Sorry forgot to mention it in an attempt to keep my mail short and to
the point .. it's a pre-paid card, not a subscription
on a full card you get a free 2GB data traffic (valid 1 month) every
time you recharge it  (rates are on their frontpage)

on a data only card, it comes with 2 gig data trafic for 1 month on
it, and recharge  (12 euro) gives you the same again

hope this clears up some issues

Greetz

Wouter