[FOSDEM] Mobile data at FOSDEM

Ward De Ridder fosdem at warddr.eu
Thu Jan 26 15:33:05 CET 2012

Op 26-01-12 15:21, Peter Korsgaard schreef:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Wouter Simons <wouter.simons at fosdem.org> wrote:
>> SO if you need a mobile SIM  please contact mobile vikings at
>> https://mobilevikings.com/en/ and tell them to ship the sim to your
>> hotel
> Or simply pick up a medion mobile starterkit (10 euros) at the nearest
> Aldi, request a 400MB data bundle and you still have 6 euros over for
> calling, which (depending on your needs) might be a better deal..
>
> http://www.medionmobile.be/nl/web/

I can tell you that Mobile Vikings is a prepayed card for everyone.
You'll have to pay for an entire month (€15), but that is non-recurring.
I think (but maybe Wouter cut you some better deal) you also have to pay
€15 for the sim card.

It might be better for you to go to a random BASE shop in Belgium and
get a free JimMobile prepayed card.
If you put €10 on it you can activate 500MB data for €5, and have €5
left to call.

Ward