[FOSDEM] General strike likely to impact FOSDEM?

Marc Coevoet sintsixtus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:45:05 CET 2012

Op 30-01-12 10:30, Richard Hartmann schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> is it likely that the general, or some other, strike will be extended
> or repeated in a way which will affect FOSDEM? Local news tells me
> Bruessels is in a total deadlock and I would like to prepare if
> necessary.

No I don't think so. It is not the use over here.
Services will start tomorrow as usual.

People that want to strike till saturday should be sent to a psychiatric
hospital, just like in a true dictatorship.

There is no opposition, only psychiatric cases.

There are no psychiatric cases, only opposition.

Only a true Jew can say "stupid Jews".

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk