[FOSDEM] First videos soon to be available

Wouter Verhelst wouter at debian.org
Tue Mar 13 17:29:41 CET 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 02:43:14PM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Hi all,
> Newbie on the list. First of all thank you the wonderful videos done
> so far. I have been enjoying them thoroughly. I am also awaiting the
> last batch of videos as well. Especially
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4xS4F779fg
> and
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWQQawLWUc

These are from the 2011 edition, and should already be on
video.fosdem.org (though I haven't checked; if I'm wrong about that, I
can probably look into getting them)

> I do have another question, would it be possible to have a debian
> directory/sub-directory at http://video.fosdem.org/2012/crossdistro/
> where all debian-related talks are placed.

I'd rather not.

Yes, some talks in the cross-distro devroom were Debian-specific.
However, there were talks that were by Debian-developers on things
they've been working on in Debian, without being Debian-specific. Where
should those go?

Also, all the talks that have been uploaded so far have a link on their
schedule page: if you go to the schedule, click on a talk and read the
description, there will be a link "Video recording" that you can click
on. This link is directly to the webm file. That way, you can just
browse the schedule for all talks that interest you, and easily watch
them.

Regards,

the following formula:

pi zz a