[FOSDEM] First videos soon to be available

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:07:25 CET 2012

at bottom :-

2012/3/13 Wouter Verhelst <wouter at debian.org>:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 02:43:14PM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Newbie on the list. First of all thank you the wonderful videos done
>> so far. I have been enjoying them thoroughly. I am also awaiting the
>> last batch of videos as well. Especially
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4xS4F779fg
>> and
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXWQQawLWUc
>
> These are from the 2011 edition, and should already be on
> video.fosdem.org (though I haven't checked; if I'm wrong about that, I
> can probably look into getting them)

Hi Wouter,

Yes, you are correct. They are from the 2011 edition. I did see the
schedules and saw the three channels in http://video.fosdem.org/2011/
as well as checked out the schedules
http://archive.fosdem.org/2011/schedule/ and the various tracks and
sub-tracks. I'm sure its listed in one of the events but its not there
in the video archive (or perhaps its there but am not able to
recognize it.) It would be nice if somebody is able to point it out.

I did find some interesting videos to download and view at the same
time, so thanx for that.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल