[FOSDEM] First videos soon to be available

Wed Mar 14 10:31:24 CET 2012

2012/3/13 Wouter Verhelst <wouter at debian.org>:

> These are from the 2011 edition, and should already be on
> video.fosdem.org (though I haven't checked; if I'm wrong about that, I
> can probably look into getting them)

Funnily enough, I checked youtube for the 2012 videos last week. While
the X/Wayland related ones are there, with aggressive phoronix
branding (as usual), the others are not.

Is there any reason why [1] does not have all videos, especially the
2012 ones? More exposure is better and youtube is the de facto goto
place for video online.

I am sitting here with gbit to the desk, so if whoever has the
password for that account is OK with sharing it, I would be willing to
upload them over time.

Richard

[1] https://www.youtube.com/user/fosdemtalks