[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2013: Mozilla Devroom CFP

Benoit Leseul benoit.leseul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:46:43 CET 2012

Hi all,

Like each year since 2003, Mozilla will have a Developer Room at Fosdem.
Fosdem (Free and Open source Software Developers' European Meeting) is
simply one of the greatest events in Europe around free and open
source software development: it is THE place to be, to know everything
is happening about FLOSS, to meet people... and to have fun!
Fosdem is held, during the first weekend of February, in Brussels
(Belgium), a very nice city, with the best fries you could ever eat
;-)

So, as usual, Mozilla will have a Developer Room. And, as usual, it’s
going to be packed.

If you are interested in giving a talk, leading a workshop or some
other session we should hold in the Mozilla DevRoom, please add it to
this PAD : https://etherpad.mozilla.org/fosdem2013-talks before
2012-12-20.
You can also propose a talk you would like to attend, and we’ll try to
find a speaker! Please, do it in the same PAD, in the second section :
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/fosdem2013-talks

We want some talks from both Mozilla contributors and employees. All
contributors who are selected to be official speakers in the Mozilla
DevRoom will be eligible for travel and hotel sponsorship.

Please make sure to list your contact info (Mozillian page, or e-mail
address) in the PAD, so we can
reach you easily if your talk is accepted.

Of course, any other Mozilla-related proposal which you think would be
 interesting to share with other FLOSS communities is welcome. Please,
feel free to propose any kind of talks, even crazy talks, brand new
ones, etc. We hope to receive a lot of proposals or suggestions to
make this Fosdem be a success with you!

Cheers!

Clarista and Benoit