[FOSDEM] Call for participation

Tias Guns tias at fosdem.org
Sun Oct 28 21:52:12 CET 2012

Dear all,

Want to be part of FOSDEM 2013? Now is your chance!

- Want to be part of the main program?
https://fosdem.org/2013/call_for_main_speakers.html
Our *call for main track speakers* is just extended with a deadline on
December 1.

- Want to man a stand in the hallways?
https://fosdem.org/2013/call_for_stands.html
The *call for stands* has just opened, deadline on 28 November

- Want to talk in a devroom?
https://fosdem.org/2013/
The *devrooms* are announced and are sending out their respective call
for talks in the coming weeks. Watch this mailinglist and our frontpage
for the calls and deadlines

- Want to talk at FOSDEM, without fitting the main tracks or a devroom?
We also have *lightning talks*, short 15 minute talks. The call will be
opened in the coming week; expected deadline around mid December.

Looking forward to your proposals,
The FOSDEM staff