[FOSDEM] Call for Papers for the PHP room

Lorna Mitchell lorna at lornajane.net
Tue Oct 30 11:48:53 CET 2012

Hi all

We're pleased to announce that we've opened the Call for Papers for
the PHP room at FOSDEM!  The remit of the room is "PHP and Friends" so
really, if it's related to PHP, then we'd like to know about it and
consider including it!  There's a simple submission form here:
http://lrnja.net/W1A2Nk (it's a google docs form) and I wrote a bit
more about the CfP on my personal blog:
http://www.lornajane.net/posts/2012/php-at-fosdem-call-for-papers

The call is open until the end of November, and we'll notify speakers
(and FOSDEM organisers of course!) around 14th December.  Please pass
this around to anyone who might be interested in participating, and
feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards

Lorna

--
Lorna Mitchell