[FOSDEM] [Microkernel-devroom] FOSDEM 2013 - Microkernels / Component-based OSes devroom

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Tue Oct 30 11:16:44 CET 2012

Hi Joanna, hi folks,

> So, perhaps during this meeting there could be a session which would aim
> to create such a big picture diagram or something.

That's a good idea. Last year there was a closing panel discussion on
the microkernel devroom which might be a suitable place to organize such
a "big diagram drawing" this time. Or would you prefer a separate
session for it?

Anyway, we should perhaps brainstorm the interesting criteria according
to we would like to classify the various systems on this mailing list
first, so that the "big diagram drawing" is somehow structured when it
happens live. Alternatively, I can host a wiki page for it (on the
HelenOS wiki).

Therefore, in relation to Joanna's suggestion, I suggest to have a
closing panel discussion again on the devroom. I also suggest to
allocate a longer time slot for the panel discussion this time (at least
twice as long as last time).

Best regards

Martin Decky
HelenOS