[FOSDEM] A Convenient Brussels room

Emanuil Tolev emanuil at cottagelabs.com
Sun Dec 1 15:45:54 CET 2013

Hi,

I won't be able to make FOSDEM this year, but had rented a flat on 9flats
(luckily with a flexible cancellation policy). It's only about 75 EUR for 2
nights (1 person) and a 2nd person would get an even lower price. The
FOSDEM venue is 30 minutes away, with a choice of 2 trams departing every
10 minutes in the normal tram hours.

Since it took me a *good* while to find nice accommodation that fit all the
criteria (cheap, convenient, experienced host, instant booking - no
negotiations ..), I thought somebody else could make use of it:
https://www.9flats.com/places/99107-apartment-brussels-woluwe_st_lambert

Here are some details on getting from the flat to the FOSDEM venue:
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=Villo!+station+ulb+solbosch+/+vub+solbosch,+av.+F.Roosevelt,+Ulb+Solbosch,+1000+Brussels,+Belgium&oe=utf-8&gl=uk&ie=UTF-8&ei=3EebUty-PKSY0QXjhIHYBw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

(Sorry for the Google link, couldn't get YourNavigation / OpenStreetMap to
give me similar directions.)

Enjoy FOSDEM, y'all.

Looking forward to resuming the volunteering in 2015,
Emanuil