[FOSDEM] Hotel discounts

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Wed Jan 2 17:33:19 CET 2013

On 2013-01-02 15:40:29 (+0000), Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Wynke Stulemeijer <wynke at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > We are pleased to announce that a number of hotels in Brussels are
> > offering a discount to FOSDEM visitors. See the accommodation page
> > (https://fosdem.org/2013/practical/accommodation/) for more information
> > on which hotels and how to book.
>
> Beware of Hotel Ibis St Catherine:
>
> http://www.zoobab.com/boycott-the-hotel-ibis-in-brussels
>
> Check their terms and conditions first.

That goes without saying, for every hotel, anywhere in the world.  Or
indeed for anything at all.  Do you sign contracts without reading them?

Often, if you do not guarantee a reservation with a credit card, the
hotel will reserve the right to cancel your reservation if you don't
turn up before a certain time (or call and confirm that you will in fact
be turning up).

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps