[FOSDEM] Main tracks schedule is complete

Gerry Demaret gerry at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 4 21:57:38 CET 2013

With just under a month to go until FOSDEM 2013, our main tracks
schedule is now complete.

We are proud to announce the following talks, in alphabetical order:

  * "ARM support in the Linux kernel: the story of supporting a new
    system-on-chip", by Thomas Petazzoni
  * "Firefox OS", by Jonas Sicking
  * "Porting Fedora to 64-bit ARM systems", by Jon Masters
  * "ROS: towards open source in robotics", by Morgan Quigley
  * "Samba4", by Jeremy Allison
  * "The Open Observatory of Network Interference", by Jacob Appelbaum

For the full schedule, see our schedule [1] page.

[1] https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/