[FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 20 20:31:02 CET 2013

On 20 Jan 2013, at 19:26, Sam Geeraerts <samgee at elmundolibre.be> wrote:
> Op Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:21:56 +0100
> schreef Tias Guns <tias at fosdem.org>:
>> To thank the mobile app developers, and to stimulate the continued
>> development of the apps, we are offering a free FOSDEM t-shirt to the
>> mobile app developers!
>
> That's pretty cool, and a good opportunity for me to whinge about
> t-shirts (again [1]). :)
>
> Are labour standards [2] and environmental issues [3][4] considered for
> this year's t-shirts?

Labour standards: yes.  (And that goes for every FOSDEM edition). B&C are
part of the Kwintet Group, a "Fair Wear" brand:

  http://www.fairwear.org/528/company/kwintet_group/?companyId=56

Organic: no.  We could not source a sufficient quantity in a reasonable
colour.  If you can point me to a supplier with a reasonable colour
selection in time for next year, I'll pick this up again.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer