[FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 20 20:40:43 CET 2013

On 20 Jan 2013, at 19:26, Sam Geeraerts <samgee at elmundolibre.be> wrote:
> [...] a good opportunity for me to whinge about t-shirts (again [1]). :)

Actually, it might surprise you to learn that FOSDEM isn't organised over a
couple of days starting in the middle of January.  T-shirts don't magically
appear in quantity right when we need them.

A good time to "whinge" is around September.  Instead of "whinging", a list
of potential brands would also be much more useful.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer