[FOSDEM] Android and WebOS apps

Raphael Kallensee raphael at kallensee.name
Tue Jan 29 22:35:16 CET 2013

Hi FOSDEM team, Hello everyone,

while FOSDEM is coming closer I just wanted to remind you that Michaël
Uyttersprot pushed my changes to the existing Android app to the Google
Play store, the updated version is available since a while:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fosdem

The website (https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/mobile/) still says
"Available from the android market *soon*" - please put the link on this
page so that everyone can find it.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Raphael