[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 3 00:41:46 CEST 2013

We are pleased to announce the list of developer rooms that will be
organised at FOSDEM 2014.

Developer rooms are assigned to self-organising groups to work together
on open source projects, to discuss topics relevant to a broader subset
of the community, etc.  The individual developer room organisers will
issue their calls for participation in the next few days.

Watch this space.

 | Day(s)          Topic                                                |
 | Both            Distributions                                        |
 | Both            Embedded                                             |
 | Both            Graphics                                             |
 | Both            Legal issues                                         |
 | Both            Virtualisation                                       |
 | Saturday        Ada                                                  |
 | Saturday        BSD                                                  |
 | Saturday        Configuration management                             |
 | Saturday        Desktops                                             |
 | Saturday        Game development                                     |
 | Saturday        High-performance computing and computational science |
 | Saturday        Java                                                 |
 | Saturday        Mozilla                                              |
 | Saturday        MySQL                                                |
 | Saturday        Open document editors                                |
 | Saturday        Perl                                                 |
 | Saturday        PostgreSQL                                           |
 | Saturday        Smalltalk                                            |
 | Saturday        Wikis                                                |
 | Sunday          Automotive development                               |
 | Sunday          Energy-efficient computing                           |
 | Sunday          Go                                                   |
 | Sunday          Graph processing                                     |
 | Sunday          Internet of things                                   |
 | Sunday          JavaScript                                           |
 | Sunday          LLVM                                                 |
 | Sunday          Microkernel and component-based operating systems    |
 | Sunday          NoSQL                                                |
 | Sunday          Python                                               |
 | Sunday          Software-defined radio                               |
 | Sunday          Testing and automation                               |
 | Sunday          Valgrind                                             |
 | Sunday          Wine                                                 |

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer