[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Thu Oct 3 06:44:23 CEST 2013

Op 2013-10-03 om 00:41 schreef Philip Paeps:
> We are pleased to announce the list of developer rooms that will be
> organised at FOSDEM 2014.
>
> Developer rooms are assigned to self-organising groups to work together
> on open source projects, to discuss topics relevant to a broader subset
> of the community, etc.  The individual developer room organisers will
> issue their calls for participation in the next few days.
>
> Watch this space.

and especially for communication stuff like XMPP and/or VoIP

>  +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>  | Day(s)          Topic                                                |
>  +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>  | Both            Distributions                                        |
>  | Both            Embedded                                             |
>  | Both            Graphics                                             |
>  | Both            Legal issues                                         |
>  | Both            Virtualisation                                       |
>  +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>  | Saturday        Ada                                                  |
>  | Saturday        BSD                                                  |
>  | Saturday        Configuration management                             |
>  | Saturday        Desktops                                             |
>  | Saturday        Game development                                     |
>  | Saturday        High-performance computing and computational science |
>  | Saturday        Java                                                 |
>  | Saturday        Mozilla                                              |
>  | Saturday        MySQL                                                |
>  | Saturday        Open document editors                                |
>  | Saturday        Perl                                                 |
>  | Saturday        PostgreSQL                                           |
>  | Saturday        Smalltalk                                            |
>  | Saturday        Wikis                                                |
>  +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
>  | Sunday          Automotive development                               |
>  | Sunday          Energy-efficient computing                           |
>  | Sunday          Go                                                   |
>  | Sunday          Graph processing                                     |
>  | Sunday          Internet of things                                   |
>  | Sunday          JavaScript                                           |
>  | Sunday          LLVM                                                 |
>  | Sunday          Microkernel and component-based operating systems    |
>  | Sunday          NoSQL                                                |
>  | Sunday          Python                                               |
>  | Sunday          Software-defined radio                               |
>  | Sunday          Testing and automation                               |
>  | Sunday          Valgrind                                             |
>  | Sunday          Wine                                                 |

Not found. What a pitty there is nothing about UC, unified communication.

Where to find information how to do it next time better?
(Hopefully it documents how to add late requests for a dev room)

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven