[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Thu Oct 3 10:49:05 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-03 10:29, Philip Paeps wrote:
> On 2013-10-03 06:44:23 (+0200), Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:
>> Op 2013-10-03 om 00:41 schreef Philip Paeps:
> [..]
> You'd have to install a portal to a parallel universe where buildings
> are bigger on the inside than on the outside.  You'll probably need to
> get permission from ULB to do that.

We (the XMPP Standards Foundation) have done devrooms for many years.
Like a previous edition we didn't get one this time. Tough luck, but
we'll try again next year. We are happy to see that there is a devroom
on the Internet of Things and have also applied for doing another
Realtime Lounge.

Thanks Philip, Wynke and all the other FOSDEM *volunteers* for doing
this amazing event each and every year!

--
ralphm