[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 3 10:29:30 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-03 06:44:23 (+0200), Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:
> Op 2013-10-03 om 00:41 schreef Philip Paeps:
> > We are pleased to announce the list of developer rooms that will be
> > organised at FOSDEM 2014.
>
> Not found. What a pitty there is nothing about UC, unified
> communication.

Correct.  We did not just copy the schedule from this year.

> Where to find information how to do it next time better?

What makes you think you did it wrong? :)

We receive quite a lot more proposals than we have rooms to allocate.
If we picked the same ones every year, just because they worked the
previous year, FOSDEM would be boring and predictable.

> (Hopefully it documents how to add late requests for a dev room)

You'd have to install a portal to a parallel universe where buildings
are bigger on the inside than on the outside.  You'll probably need to
get permission from ULB to do that.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps