[FOSDEM] Who created the FOSDEM Companion mobile app? is it open source?

Zohar Babin zohar.babin at Kaltura.com
Mon Feb 3 19:08:22 CET 2014

Hey all,

Thank you so much for putting FOSDEM together - it's been a fantastic experience. Always great to meet everyone and get to learn of new projects.
Especially the last keynote (NSA Orchestra project) - that was fantastic way to end the conference :)

I really loved the mobile app, and wanted to ask if the developer would mind sharing the code as I would like to extend it and build on top of it for another conference I'm running.

Thanks!

Zohar Babin