[FOSDEM] Who created the FOSDEM Companion mobile app? is it open source?

Christopher Orr chris at orr.me.uk
Mon Feb 3 20:34:29 CET 2014

On 02/03/2014 07:08 PM, Zohar Babin wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Thank you so much for putting FOSDEM together - it's been a fantastic
> experience. Always great to meet everyone and get to learn of new
> projects. Especially the last keynote (NSA Orchestra project) - that
> was fantastic way to end the conference :)
>
> I really loved the mobile app, and wanted to ask if the developer
> would mind sharing the code as I would like to extend it and build on
> top of it for another conference I'm running.

It's a great app indeed.  But note that all the mobile apps (as far as
I'm aware) are not official.  So it's up to the developer (or you) to
add any desired functionality.

You can find a link to this particular app's source code in the app
store description, or by searching for "FOSDEM Companion", or in the
About screen of the app, or here :)
https://github.com/cbeyls/fosdem-companion-android

Regards,
Chris