[FOSDEM] First main track presentations!
gerry at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 16 19:13:16 CEST 2014
We received a lot of good proposals and deciding which ones to accept
is not an easy task.
A number of proposals are still being reviewed and we are still working
with some speakers. We can already announce the following main track
* "Building High-Performance Language Implementations With Low
Effort", by Stefan Marr
* "IgProf", by Giulio Eulisse
* "Superoptimization", by James Pallister
* "Ubiquitous Performance Analysis and System Introspection", by
* "Computers, Clocks and Network Time", by George Neville-Neil
* "Design and Implementation of a Perl Number Theory Module", by Dana
More information at https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/
More information about the FOSDEM