[FOSDEM] First main track presentations!

Gerry Demaret gerry at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 16 19:13:16 CEST 2014

We received a lot of good proposals and deciding which ones to accept
is not an easy task.

A number of proposals are still being reviewed and we are still working
with some speakers. We can already announce the following main track
presentations:

Performance track

  * "Building High-Performance Language Implementations With Low
     Effort", by Stefan Marr
  * "IgProf", by Giulio Eulisse
  * "Superoptimization", by James Pallister
  * "Ubiquitous Performance Analysis and System Introspection", by
    Lukas Berk

Time track

  * "Computers, Clocks and Network Time", by George Neville-Neil

Languages track

  * "Design and Implementation of a Perl Number Theory Module", by Dana
    Jacobsen

More information at https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/