[FOSDEM] BSD Devroom CFP is open
rodrigo at bebik.net
Fri Oct 17 00:13:02 CEST 2014
This is the call for participation for the BSD devroom at the
Fosdem 2015, who takes place in Brussels (Belgium) from 31 January
to the 1st February.
The topic of the devroom includes all BSD operating systems and every
talk is welcome from hacker discussions to real-word examples and
presentations about new and shiny features.
* Submission deadlines : 2014-12-01
* Acceptance notifications: 2014-12-15
* The default duration for talks will be 45 minutes including
Feel free to ask if you want to have a longer or a shorter slot.
* Presentations can be recorded and streamed, sending your proposal
implies giving permission to be recorded.
However, exceptions can be made for exceptional circumstances.
* A mailing list for the BSD devroom is available for discussions about
devroom organization. You can register at this address :
To submit your proposal, visit :
If you already have a Pentabarf account, please *don't* recreate a new
one. If you forgot your password, reset it.
If not, follow the instructions to create an account.
Then create an “event” and click on "Show all" in the top right corner
to display the full form.
Your submission must include the following information
* The title and subtitle of your talk (please be descriptive, as titles
will be listed with ~500 from other projects)
* select “BSD devroom” as the track.
* A short abstract of one paragraph
* A longer description if you wish to do so
* Links to related websites/blogs etc.
- Rodrigo Osorio
On behalf of the BSD Devroom
More information about the FOSDEM