[FOSDEM] FOSDEM Go DevRoom CFP

Andrew Gerrand adg at google.com
Fri Oct 24 01:22:36 CEST 2014

Go DevRoom FOSDEM 2015: Call for proposals

At FOSDEM 2014 we ran a Go DevRoom; see the writeup for details:
  http://blog.golang.org/fosdem14

It was such a success that we are doing it again at FOSDEM 2015.
It will take place in Brussels, Belgium on the 31st of January and 1st of
February.

We're calling for members of the Go community to propose presentations for
the event. Presentations should be 20-30 minutes in length, and should be
about Go programming.
The scope for topics is broad.

Submit your talks here:
  https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15
(If you already have an account on the "pentabarf" system, please use it
rather than creating a new one.)

We're also looking for volunteers to help with administering the room and
nursing the video equipment. These aren't particularly demanding roles, so
if you're planning to be present at the room all day and would like to help
out, please let us know.

If you're interested in being involved in the DevRoom planning, join the
go-devroom mailing list:

Cheers,
Andrew