[FOSDEM] contacts for organisational issues

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Sun Aug 9 19:47:49 CEST 2015

Daniel,

The ham-radio info booth of 2015 was the result of the devroom
gnuradio/software defined radio of 2014 where we had a number of people
saying "concidering the audience for this devroom, why not try to
promote ham-radio a little bit while we are there".
So that is why we where in the building where that devroom was held.

But, of course, as ham-radio is all about communication,
signal-processing and with some homebrew electronics thrown in, you
could probably link it to multiple devrooms at FOSDEM.
But feel free to make a little bit of publicity for our infobooth /
demonstrations in your corner of FOSDEM :-)

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.

(or, in ham-radio speak)

73
kristoff - ON1ARF