[FOSDEM] Looking for sponsorship...!!

Jasper Nuyens jnuyens at linuxbe.com
Fri Jan 16 08:44:27 CET 2015

Hello all,

Accommodation-wise, we can offer place in our new office in Diegem.
It's not an hotel, and not very close to FOSDEM (the other side of
Brussels), but it is warm, we have toilet, a hot shower, free coffee
and free drinks. The train connection from Diegem to Brussel Noord
runs hourly (and takes 5 minutes). From there on:
https://archive.fosdem.org/2014/practical/transportation/
But we might be able to just come and pick you up.

We have only one sofa-bed right now, but can try to arrange more
mattresses and such if needed.
We have very good network connectivity, monitors and projector and
such, if people would be interested to continue their hacking sessions
in the after-FOSDEM hours.

Send me an off-list message if you are interested.

Greetings,
Jasper
--
Jasper Nuyens