[FOSDEM] Mobile app: FOSDEM companion

Johan van Selst johans at stack.nl
Fri Jan 16 11:24:24 CET 2015

Just for the record, a short note to let those interested know that the
Android app `FOSDEM companion' works quite well on my phone. This has
the updated information for 2015 that is also available on the website.

I'm informing the list because it might be helpful for others and the
page https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/mobile/ asks to share experiences
here. I am not involved with development this applicaiton, nor have I
tested any other apps that are listed on the webpage.

Regards,
Johan