[FOSDEM] Mobile app: FOSDEM companion

gregor herrmann gregor+fosdem at comodo.priv.at
Fri Jan 16 14:14:23 CET 2015

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:24:24 +0100, Johan van Selst wrote:

> I'm informing the list because it might be helpful for others and the
> page https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/mobile/ asks to share experiences
> here. I am not involved with development this applicaiton, nor have I
> tested any other apps that are listed on the webpage.

ConfClerk can be moved/copied from 2014 to 2015. It's not bound to a
specific conference/year, so it will continue to work as long as the
pentabarf XML stays the same.
(And to make sure I've tested it now.)

Giggity (installed via F-droid) also seems to work.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Tracy Chapman: Crossroads