[FOSDEM] New events in app different background color

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 20 13:28:34 CET 2015

On 2015-01-20 12:18:42 (+0100), Pander <pander at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 01/20/2015 11:52 AM, Philip Paeps wrote:
> > On 2015-01-20 11:03:49 (+0100), Pander <pander at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> >> Could the app give all new events since the last usage of the app have a
> >> different background color?
> >
> > Since there are many apps, it may be helpful to mention which app you
> > mean!
>
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.digitalia.fosdem
>
> Isn't this the official one?

There is no "official" one in the sense that "we" (FOSDEM) haven't made
or commissioned one.  We know of a couple of different projects that
have produced great apps (the one you point out is one of them) and we
are happy for them to use our name and our logo in their applications
provided they're 1) open source and 2) good. :)

But back to your question: I think the authors of that app are on this
mailing list and now they know you're asking about their app. :)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer