[FOSDEM] Good coworking locations in Brussels?

R. Tyler Croy tyler at monkeypox.org
Thu Jan 22 07:27:11 CET 2015

A fellow JRuby hacker and I will be in Brussels for Thursday and Friday and
looking to get some work done while we're there.

Could somebody, on or off-list, recommend some coworking spaces or other good
hacking spaces for us to visit? I've had limited lyck in the past finding
coffee shops with good wifi and power, so this time I figured I'd ask ahead :)

Cheers,
-R. Tyler Croy