[FOSDEM] planning PDF for sunday shows "saturday"

baud123 at tuxfamily.org baud123 at tuxfamily.org
Fri Jan 30 00:16:00 CET 2015

Hi,

As usual I printed too many fosdem plannings... Then I realized why:
the sunday one shows "saturday" at the bottom (after page 1-8).

see https://tmp.fosdem.org/booklet-official/booklet_sun-print.pdf :
saturday still appears at the bottom :/ Maybe there's still time to
correct it for this friday before too many people print it :D
If it had been available as ODT (and then exported as PDF) I could have
provided a patch :p It's really a good work, took me only 15 min to
print (I spent once ago more than 2 hours formatting this planning to
take less than 10 pages...).
I printed page 2-4 recto/verso so that I have a blank page I can write
on (I know the plan of fosdem :D).
Thanks for the new format in 4 pages recto-verso !

See you
@++
Ben'. aka BAud