[FOSDEM] FOSDEM Code of Conduct

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:04:23 CET 2015

> Johan van Selst wrote:
>> Just a short note to let the community know that the FOSDEM staff has
>> not been ignoring the discussion about appropriate conduct,
>> inclusiveness and harassment at conferences. We do take these issues
>> seriously. The organisation wishes to provide a safe and welcoming
>> environment for all participants and does not condone offensive
>> behaviour. This is already established policy.
>> There will be a FOSDEM Code of Conduct that clarifies the position of
>> the organisation in this regard. We plan to publish this text soon.
>
> The text of the FOSDEM Code of Conduct has been published on our website
>         https://fosdem.org/2016/practical/conduct

I can't access this anymore, is it a known problem?

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: