[FOSDEM] It's time for a Code of Conduct

Imifos imifos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:28:35 CET 2015

> even if nobody is able to enforce a code

We need indeed to have a dedicated team of a few educated, open-minded and
"experienced-in-negotiation" people that are present, easy "findable" and
having the "power" to intervene - or just show presence. Then we need a
clear communication to the attendees.

> there is not enough consensus to have one

There is absolutely no need for consensus. The only thing that is needed is
a word of power from the FOSDEM core team, followed by someone the core
team trusts that handles this aspect.

Easy peasy :-)

Cheers

/tc