[FOSDEM] Fwd: Re: It's time for a Code of Conduct

Jens Finkhäuser jens at finkhaeuser.de
Fri Oct 30 12:15:54 CET 2015

(I think I used a different email address first, and my email didn't
make it through).

Imifos, I've got to agree with your contributions here.

But to add to all this:

http://adainitiative.org/continue-our-work/conference-policies/ links
to http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-harassment_policy_resources
which is IMHO a must-read for everyone discussing here. It covers all
the arguments I've seen here, plus is a good guide for what's needed -
and also what isn't.

(FYI, thoughtcrime detection drones with tasers aren't required, though
some reactions here read like that's what people are afraid of.)

"Be excellent to each other!"

Jens