[FOSDEM] It's time for a Code of Conduct

Imifos imifos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:56:30 CET 2015

I may just add one little thought to this otherwise excellent argument...

Please consider the goal of avoiding to have "victims". "supporting
victims" is too late. The damage is done.

PS. Pro forma: I'm volunteering as well. Having a small team avoids having
to stay at a desk for 3 days and allows the team members to see talks too.