[FOSDEM] Embdedded devroom event schedule delay?

Philippe De Swert philippedeswert at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 23:08:17 CET 2016

Hi Philipp,

On 23/12/2016, Dr. Philipp Klaus Krause
<philipp at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
> Thanks. Will there be reasons given for talk proposal rejections?

Working on getting the last details sorted as we speak to make sure
there won't be too many changes ones I have done the rejected/accepted
marking (and collected all the emails to contact everybody, which is a
pain in pentabarf). Usually we do not explain why a certain talk got
rejected, but you're free to ask and we will let you know why.
Although the main reason is usually lack of time slots.

Regards,

Philippe