[FOSDEM] How can I modify my talk page?

Alessio Fattorini alessio.fattorini at nethesis.it
Mon Jan 4 11:12:57 CET 2016

Thanks Ludovic, but I just changed my info and nothing happens on fosdem page
Is there anything else I can do?
---
Alessio Fattorini - Nethesis
From:
Ludovic Hirlimann
To:
Alessio Fattorini
fosdem at lists.fosdem.org
Date:
December 25, 2015 7:59:58 AM CET
Re: [FOSDEM] How can I modify my talk page?
On 25/12/2015 05:58, Alessio Fattorini      wrote:
I need to modify my talk page, deleting the        description part and keeping just the abstract. How can i do it?
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/linux_server_administration_for_nonexpert_users
/
I'd like to add my BIO, as submitted on penta.
Is there a way?
It'as all in penta just take the time to navigate penta.
Ludo
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/23330819263/in/dateposted/